INTEGRATED PHYSICAL ACCESS CONTROL
ONE DATABASE – ALL ACCESS CONTROL, NETWORK-WIDE
Using an existing database of users to manage door access control delivers powerful unified permissions and access management benefits:
Streamlined permissions administration
- One-database to control all permissions and access, everywhere, in real-time
Centralized multi-site physical access control as standard
- Manage access through IP-networked door controllers anywhere in the world
- No additional databases, server appliances or sync-servers required
Compatible with IP door control hardware from Assa Abloy (Aperio), Axis and HID.
EdgeConnector for Active Directory
Designed to integrate directly with existing AD LDAP databases –typically hosted on premises.
- Role based security models can include physical and logical access rights combined
- Supports location-aware control over IT-access to critical apps and sensitive data
EdgeConnector for Cloud
Integrations with standard or custom user/membership database can be supported.
- Unify door access permissions with overall user management
- Simplified centralized user/member administration